Saturday, February 03, 2007

GOD RODE MY BUS !!!!

Imagine my amazement when GOD himself walked up the stairs of my bus the other day. He wasn't at all what I pictured, though he did slightly resemble the pictures of Jesus Christ that I have seen. He had a scruffy beard and a thin, oval face like the pictures. I was surprised that he wore glasses. They were thick framed baby blue glasses. They matched his fuzzy baby blue ear muffs. (Seems even Gods' ears get cold in Minnesota!)

I suppose you want to know how I KNOW it was actually God...Well, that is obvious. He had a baby blue baseball cap on that matched his glasses and ear muffs. On the cap in about 3 inch BOLD baby blue letters, it said "GOD". DUH! Doesn't get more obvious than THAT!

Surprisingly, God used a mobility card to pay his fare. Feeling a little intimidated, I didn't ask for ID to show proof that he wasn't cheating. He sat in the first forward facing seat on the passenger side. He was very quiet until suddenly, he broke out laughing. Then he started clapping wildly and barking like a seal. I was shocked! Then God got up and walked up to me and extended his hand as if to want to shake hands with me. Thinking this may NOT be God and may actually be an escapee from the mental hospital, I just gave him the thumbs up. He gave me a thumbs up back and returned to his seat.

After that loud outbreak, I kept an eye on him in my big rearview mirror that looks back into the coach of the bus. As I watched him, God started picking His nose!!!! Imagine my shock, once again. He had his index finger so deep into his nose you couldn't see the first knuckle!! Then I realized how smart it was for me not to have shaken hands with God. Ick!

You just never know WHO is going to get on the bus. That's why my job can be so fun!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Actually, I've had him before too. I've just never seen him in this particular outfit. I think you're right..I don't think he can hear. Seems he has quite a colorful life, though! I wouldn't suggest shaking hands with him. Have you ever had the heavy set guy that always wants to shake your hand when he gets on/off?? He rides the 6 quite a bit. He's a nose digger too. I don't shake hands with anybody. Sometimes they are offended but, oh well.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good stories, as always.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thank you, Elianara. Glad you enjoy them!! True life is always the most interesting.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker