Thursday, November 30, 2006

SHOOTING AT THE BUS STOP

I got to work today and the drivers were all talking about a shooting that happened at a downtown bus stop last night. Apparently, some loser shot someone right outside a couple buses full of people. Those poor people were all detained until they could be interviewed as witnesses by the police. I guess there were about 30-40 people, so that probably took quite a while. The good news is, the bus company gave them all rides to wherever they were trying to go before all this happened. That was nice.

What kind of fool is going to shoot someone with all those witnesses just feet away??? What an idiot! I would put money on this loser getting caught within days. Especially since they did it in the "safe zone" downtown where there are cameras covering every square inch of the blocks. I'm guessing it was drug related. You'd have to be on drugs to do something so stupid!

Of course, my first thought was that I better call my mom and let her know I was not anywhere near that mess. I'm always afraid that stuff like that (and the recent hijacking) that is all over the news is going to worry my mom. I like to let her know I'm safe.

Anyway, I was so amazed at the stupidity of this incident I just had to share it with you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to hit the beach and get somewhere warm Jeanne. www.thesurfreport.com Now THAT's a way to spend January!

3:53 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

I agree...tell my boss I need some extra vacation time. I deserve it...just ask me!!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker