Wednesday, October 04, 2006

***** TAKING A BOW *****

The bad news is....I didn't place in the top 3 in the Roadeo so I don't move on to State or International competition.

The good news is.....I won Roadeo Rookie of the Year!!!! Even though I have been driving for 6 years, this was the first time I participated in the Roadeo so I was considered a Rookie.

It was VERY hard. The course was VERY tight. I don't know if anyone got through it without killing at least one cone! A rookie has never won the Roadeo, so I actually did very well. I haven't seen any paperwork to see how many people were in it total, but I heard I placed 13th or 14th overall. The same guy that wins every year won again this year. Next year I want to find out when he is competing and go on that day and watch him. Maybe I can learn something.

It was really fun to participate and I can't wait until next year to try it again. I won't be a Rookie since I did it this year so I'll have to place in the top three in order to win any title.

Thanks for all your support!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my sister...congratulations Jeanne!!!

12:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just had a thought, now that you are a ROADEO QUEEN, you'll HAVE to listen to Country music when you come visit me in Texas!

Yeeeeeeeehaawwwwwww!

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, nice driving!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thank you, Thank you...

Hell...NO...country music...eeeewwwwwwwwww!!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker