Thursday, September 14, 2006

PAINT BALLERS

Last night on the bus, I was a victim of someone in a car that decided to try their skills and shoot the bus with paint. What a challenge that must have been. Especially since they were in the lane right next to the bus!!

I don't condone this type of behavior, but geez!! If you're going to do it why not challenge yourself a LITTLE!! Go for a Volkswagen Bug or a tree with a thin trunk. A bus??!! Sitting right next to you??? C'MON!!

Obviously done by under achievers!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about snowballs thrown at the bus...hard to miss it.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Yep, under achievers...for sure.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Madrias said...

Sorry to say this, but I think that you gave them the wrong idea, cause someone paintballed my car earlier today. If I find them, I have an aluminum baseball bat ready for them.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Revenge is tempting, but jail sucks. It's not worth it.

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker