Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ANNA NICOLE SMITH

The other day I had a group of people on the bus debating the Anna Nicole baby/body situation. Seems like everyone has an opinion on this. It was very interesting to hear people who were otherwise strangers talk about the topic.

It is terrible, though, that it has come to this. I mean....really. Who WAS this woman and what did she contribute to society?? Don't get me wrong. I think she had a caring heart. But I also think she was a very sad person with serious drug problems that her "friends" not only didn't help her with but actually contributed to...or at least enabled.

I don't want to spend much time on this...as I feel it is already blown out of proportion. I just had a good time listening to the people on the bus discuss it. One guy said they should cremate her and sell her ashes on e-bay and give the baby to the highest bidder. Another guy insisted that the mom should get the body to bury in her family plot (that used to be my view until I realized she had already purchased a plot in the Bahamas and wanted to be buried there with her son). One lady said all these people were gold diggers and the baby should be put up for adoption anonymously. Interesting idea...but would never work.

As they all eventually left the bus, I thought how many different "solutions" there must be. Yet if you take away all the insane ones, it really does narrow the options! Hell, do a paternity test and give the kid to her father and bury Anna Nicole in the plot she had already bought for herself...next to her son.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite rumors to the contrary...I am NOT that baby's father!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Heck, get in line for the DNA test anyway. Maybe a faulty test will make you the daddy of a very rich little girl!! If not, you'll still get WAAAAYY more than 15 minutes of fame...and then you can write a book about it!! (Don't forget my cut!)

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker