Sunday, June 10, 2007

FOOL THE DRUNK

Recently, I finally got a chance to use a trick that I had heard a few other drivers use.

I was driving down Nicollet Mall in downtown Minneapolis. It was close to rush hour and a lot of people were getting on and off my bus. Just as I was about to close the door, a drunk guy decided to stagger over and put his foot on the bottom step. He wobbled around and didn't seem to know if he was getting on or off. I thought, "Here's my chance to see if this really works."

I pointed a few feet behind him at the sidewalk and said,"Is that your $5 bill?" He took his foot off the step and swung around,wobbling and taking a few steps away from the bus, trying to focus his eyes on the sidewalk. I closed the door and left. WOO HOO!!! It WORKS!!! It also gave quite a few people on the bus a good laugh.

I'm sure I'll be using THAT one again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker