Tuesday, May 01, 2007

STUPIDEST QUESTION THIS WEEK

I was sitting at a bus stop as people got off and on. Just as I was about to close the door, some brilliant guy pokes his head in and asked me the stupidest question I've heard in quite a while. He asked "How far do you go?" ???????????????????huh??????? I didn't know how to answer that. I go ALL the way to the end of the route, of course. Or did he actually want to know how many miles it was from that spot to the end?

Lesson for the day: Think before you speak!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it was a come-on line? j/k, but yeah, stupid question, would have made a lot more sense if he had asked 'Do you stop in downtown Minneapolis?' for example.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

You know, I hadn't thought of that!! After thinking about this for a while I believe I figured it out. I think, actually, it was that he wanted another bus that traveled the same route for a short distance. I think he really wanted to know how far I went on that route before turning off. That's the only explanation I could come up with.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker