Wednesday, April 18, 2007

LOCKED OUT OF MY BUS

For those of you that read the comment on a previous posting...yep, it was me. I actually locked myself out of my bus. I had never heard of a driver doing that but since it has happened and I've laughed with some other drivers about it (are they laughing WITH me or AT me?? Hmmm...) I have gotten confessions from 4 other drivers who have done the same thing. I don't want to go into detail for security reasons, but this particular bus had a feature none of the buses I've driven in my 6 and a half years have ever had and it caused me to be locked out.

Lucky for me, there were only a couple people that were waiting to board and they found it pretty funny, too. Thanks to the other driver who actually helped me get into the bus...I appreciate it!! I'm sure the waiting passengers did too!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker