Tuesday, August 08, 2006

CONSPIRACY THEORY

Lady #1 from my previous post got on my bus yesterday. As usual, most of the talk was negative and hinting for "donations" for the dog.

Her latest is her complaint that one of the drivers has it in for her. She claims this driver is pointing her out to gang members and telling other people that she is a racist. She asked me what she should do about it. Honestly, I find it hard to believe any of her claims. I told her to call in and have them pull the security tape from the bus so the supervisors and managers could talk to the driver. Heck, if it IS true...She could be put in danger. If not, then the driver could be cleared of these accusations. Either way, I felt I HAD to say something to ease her mind, not to mention get her on to a different subject. I must admit, she really rubbed me the wrong way when she said "What do I need to do to have something done about this? File a lawsuit? Contact the news media?" Why do people think that every problem, real or imagined, can be solved with a lawsuit? Do they think the media has nothing better to report on? Sometimes I just don't get it.

The good news is, I had a fairly decent layover so the dog got to come out and stretch his little hairy legs. Cute dog. I do feel sorry for it though. It seems scared of its' own shadow.

I have the next 5 days off, but hope to come online and tell some of the other things that have happened on my bus in the past. That's one thing about this job...You never run out of stories!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker