Monday, July 31, 2006

DISCLAIMER - UPDATE

I had a blog a while ago that mentioned the ads at the top of my page. Well, those ads are gone now. I've been cancelled from the ad program for clicking on the ads on my own blog. That sucks. I mean, how else could I have warned my visitors about ads that I thought may be bogus? I think I should be able to check out the ads that are being displayed on my own blog.

Oh well, just thought I'd let you know that that big white box up there isn't decoration. I haven't fig'rd out how to get rid of it!! Some day maybe it will disappear, huh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey sis, I fixed that white box problem you had.

Your weBrother.

Looks like I may be up there in a few weeks, will give you a call.

-James

2:07 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thanks, Bro...yer the best!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker