Monday, July 17, 2006

DISCLAIMER

I was checking out some of the advertisements that show up on the top of my page. Most seem to be linked to legitimate businesses like Overstock.com or some other reasonable, reputable company. There is one, though, that is for some kind of colon cleaner that I have my doubts about. Some of the grotesque pictures of what some people are claiming to be ridding their bodies of by using this product just seem like a scare tactic to get others to buy it.

Therefore, I just want to say...If you buy something from one of these type of advertisers and it is a crock of $h!t (no pun intended)...Don't blame me!! Hell, if you are continuously shitting out 2-3 foot long stuff that looks like chunky dead intestines...Maybe you should see a doctor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker