Saturday, July 08, 2006

TYPICAL DAYS

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. Nothing earth shattering has happened lately.

I did kick 3 teenage girls off the bus on Thursday. They were in the back of a bus that had mostly people going home from work on it. All I could hear was F this and MF that and it got old. I gave them one warning. I said "ladies, profanity is not allowed on the bus. Please save it until you get off...Thank you." One of the little brats said "whatever" and continued with the yuk talk. I pulled the bus over and told them that was it, they'd have to get off the bus. After calling me a couple nasty names they went ahead and got off the bus. I smiled and waved at them as I pulled off.

People do seem to appreciate when I risk my life and limb doing this. The very next day I had an older lady stop in the doorway on her way off the bus. She turned around and said "I like riding your bus. I was on one day when you kicked off some kids for swearing." I told her I did it again only the day before and thanked her for letting me know it is appreciated. She told me to keep up the good work and exited. That little exchange made my day. It's people like her that I do it for. They don't need to sit in such an enclosed space and listen to kids that obviously have no respect for themselves or anyone else. Let 'em walk!!

Friday, I also found out something new. The bike rack won't hold those kids bikes that they have put those little bars on so their friends can ride standing up. It doesn't allow for the retractable arm to go up high enough on the tire to hold it securely. Luckily, I noticed it before the bike bounced out where I could run it over!!

Gonna have to cut this short. Cut down a tree today and hauled it over to my sisters house. Now we HAVE to have a bonfire tonight...She's got a ton of stuff to burn. I just keep adding to it! The good news is, we're gonna be drinking Bacardi coke and solving all the worlds' problems!! Tomorrow, the world should be a better place!*

*No guarantees. Void where prohibited.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, Bacardi and BIG FIRES!! nice combo...

Where the hell did you get a tree from in Minneapolis? Haha

Hmm, typical days...

9:07 PM  
Blogger Frank said...

Profanity can be a problem. It has its place.
But I'm socially inept and often forget this, like today I said Superman was a "Stupid fag" in the toy aisle today. There were a couple of kids in their. The mother glared.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Yep, I cut down the LAST tree in Minneapolis just to have something to burn up. Hehe Actually, it is really pretty in parts of the city..LOTS of trees.

Davo...you're funny. I'm not being sarcastic either. Call me a sick chick, but I really do think you're funny!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker