Monday, July 17, 2006

FUN PEOPLE COME HERE

After that disclaimer, I thought I should mention that there are some fun people that have come to this site...They are part of the reason I put the disclaimer on here. I consider my visitors as friends and don't want them to get caught up in some BS advertising.

There are two visitors that come to mind. Hope you two don't mind, but I want to let others know about you and your sites.

Davo has a neat site at www.zoopigeon.blogspot.com . And Reaper (don't let the name scare you, he's got a great sense of humor) has a fun site at www.reaper.iblogs.com . They both seem like really cool people...Check them out!

Thanks again to all those that visit...Even those of you that don't leave comments! I am glad to see that others are entertained by the daily life of a bus driver. It's a fun job...People are so unique and interesting. It makes for an interesting life...No two days are the same!

Welcome to all and I hope you visit again soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet. I hope you come to enjoy my blog and become a regular reader too. I will always visit your blog if you visit mine, which is not a requirement of course, I would visit anyway. Its just the link in your name in a comment is so much easier to click! :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

No problem. I'm just glad it worked...as my big brother says...I AM digitally challenged!!

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jeanne--I like yr blog, interesting to read about a fellow driver so vary far away. 'Cept I don't drive a bus--I am a film student in the deep south of New Zealand, and my weekend job is driving the courtesy coach for a local tavern--that is, I take people to and from the tavern for no charge. It's...interesting. Please read all about it at
sampletext.blogspot.com

I've been kinda negative about the whole abusive-drunk thing lately, but am gunna get around to writing up the more rewarding aspects of the job.

and excuse the language--I did consider censoring myself at one stage, but now I reckon that I the language should reflect the situation, for that authentic, midnite-fresh flavour.

good on you Driver.

12:08 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Aaron - are you in a small town? Deep sounds small. I get sick of the drunks. I've had them throw up, pee on the bus, and fall into such a deep sleep I had to get the transit police to come get them and take them to detox. A lot of times they don't have their fare...lucky for you it's free!!

Welcome..and come back soon!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker