Thursday, September 02, 2010

FREE - BRETT FAVRE JERSEY

You guys just aren't trying hard enough!

I decided to add a little incentive to the contest. Along with the prizes listed in prior blogs, I am adding a brand new Brett Favre Vikings Jersey!!

Of course, it is a lovely purple number 4 jersey...not that ugly green rag he used to wear. ( Hehehehehe, sorry Packer fans. Actually, no...I'm not! He looks MUCH better in purple!) It is a size large.

Don't just hop on the bus and ask for the jersey! Same rules apply...you must say the winning phrase! See prior blogs regarding the contest if you are just joining us.

I'm still driving people to and from the fair today and tomorrow. Then I am off until September 8th...so find me now!

Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker