Thursday, July 29, 2010

NO WINNER YET.

Can't believe no one found me within the past 3 days! I was on the route with crackheads at one end and college students on the other...the 2 route!

Tomorrow I'm working from 10:30-ish AM til 630-ish PM. I'm on one of my least favorite routes. It has a layover downtown and goes waaaaaaay south, primarily on one street. It's got the mean lady that gets mad when I lower the bus for her to make it easier to get on.

Can't wait to see who finds me first and wins the prizes. Good luck to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

Whatever 18th and Nicollet is. I don't know the area, thereby don't know the bus routes.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 17 and 18 are at that corner, but she must have meant 18, as the 17 uses many streets.

11:34 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

It's good to see teamwork between total strangers!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker