Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CAN YOU FIND ME NOW?

Tuesday thru thursday I will be on the route I described before as having crackheads on one side of the route and college students on the other. I'll be out there from noonish to 8ish-pm.

Had to laugh. The guy that almost found me last week was soooooooo close! He tried the 12 route at Uptown Station and I was on the 23, which lays over there! The driver was a lady from my garage and told me about it. She knew about my contest and thought it was kind of fun to have the guy give her the winning phrase. I was just glad to know someone is actually participating in my contest! I have to carry the bag of prizes around every day until someone finds me. To the guy that almost won, thanks for your effort. Maybe you'll find me with the new clue.

To anyone playing along, don't forget to say the winning phrase! If it's me, you walk away with the prizes!

Good luck!

6 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

I'm actively participating the only way I can: by trying to add clues on top of your hints.

Give me 10 minutes and I'll try to find that particular route.

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Matthew said...

It was easy to figure out which route you're talking about... Now, if only my daughter were patient enough to sit at a stop and watch buses go by until you show up. She wasn't yesterday. :P I don't think I can win.

7:58 AM  
Blogger mlegge said...

Wait, are you on the 16? I'm participating too, but I don't really know what you look like. Yesterday around 1 pm I was on the 16 and thought: is that her???

I suppose I will just have to get bolder about asking bus drivers.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

Hint: From past mentioned posts, she has red hair...

8:27 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Madrias -too bad u don't live here! You've been paying attention...I am a redhead!

Matt - don't know how old your daughter is, but maybe you can make a game out of it for her. If you find me, you take her out for ice cream or something.

Mlegge - I don't drive the 16...it's not out of my garage. Don't be scared of the drivers! We're just normal people!

Good luck to all!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Diana said...

I don't ride the bus, but I always make sure my college-age son and his friends are watching for you. Maybe someday... :-)

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker