Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SCAM SOMEONE ELSE...AGAIN!

The same old guy from a few blogs back got on my Lake Street bus last week. He tried the same thing, only this time with a bunch of pennies. He put in a couple dozen pennies and, as I sat there pretending to wait for the rest of the fare, he said "there's a token in there." I knew damn well there wasn't. If he had a token, he wouldn't have needed any more money. He was hoping I got stupid since our last meeting, I guess, and thought he'd disguise the fact that there was no token by trying to confuse me with pennies. I didn't work.

I asked him if he recognized me. He looked confused. I reminded him of our last lil' situation and pointed out how similar this one was. I told him he really needed to stop playing around and pay the fare like everyone else.

He flipped me off and got off the bus.

Geez, flipped off before morning rush hour was even over! What a way to start the day. I hate Lake Street!

2 Comments:

Anonymous katewisco said...

now now, hate is a strong word. Just think of it as daily entertainment

9:54 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Kate - Yeah, they love me! Got a one (middle finger) salute today...he thought I was number one!

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker