Wednesday, June 30, 2010

CONTEST TIME !!!!!

Let's play! First person to find me and say the winning phrase wins...

A really cool Messenger bag

A big ceramic beer stein-style mug

AND a bumper sticker, a pin and a fridge magnet


The winning phrase is...

"ARE YOU PICKING UP STRANGERS?"


Again...friends, family and co-workers are not eligible...that would be unfair and just plain wrong!

Here's a clue...

The next 2 days I will be working about 6-ish AM to about 2-something PM. The route I am on is pretty busy and not one of my favorites. Ummmm...don't wanna make it TOO easy. How about this...the route number has 2 digits.

Good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

As I'm too far to participate in this challenge, I can offer helpful assistance in reading through your blog and trying to pinpoint the routes.

They'll have to be deciphered first, though...

c21a11e18b12a24

10:16 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Interesting, Madrias. Glad you are enjoying my contest even if you can't be here to win it. Thanks!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker