Sunday, May 16, 2010

READY FOR ANOTHER CONTEST?

Hope you are ready to try and find me again! I plan to start a new contest soon. I just ordered the prizes today. For those of you that are not familiar with the contest, here's how it works:

I give you the winning phrase to use to see if I am the bus driver. You go up to the bus driver and give the winning phrase and, if it's me, you win prizes! I drive many different routes because I give other drivers their vacations. You never know where I may be. You don't have to ride the bus to win. Just look for me driving...there are clues as to what I look like throughout the blog.

Friends, family and co-workers are not eligible. That just wouldn't be fair!

I will let you know when the contest starts, what the phrase is and what the prizes are SOON. I'm just waiting for the prizes to come to me in the mail so we can get this party started!

Stay tuned for the contest kickoff!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Cynthia said...

Hello Jeanne!

I was fortunate enough to be on your bus yesterday, and you told me about your blog. I love it! You're great.

I hope to see you next time I'm in Minneapolis!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Reid said...

Hi Jeanne,

Enjoy your blog as always. I'd be really curious to read your reactions to this City Pages story:

http://www.citypages.com/2010-05-19/news/metro-transit-s-bad-boy-list

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Cynthia - Thanks...glad you like the blog. Just started the contest...maybe you will find me first and win!

Reid - I saw that article. I planned to do a "shame on City Pages" blog but need to have time to look over the article and get my thoughts together...could take a while! ; )

I just hate that they pick out the couple bad apples and give no credit to the majority...the good bus drivers.

Thanks for your comment!

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker