Sunday, April 18, 2010

ROUGH CHURCH

Being born and raised in a Catholic family, I should see the inside of a church much more often than I do. Then again, maybe it's safer to stay clear of the church!

I was driving down 38Th street and noticed something that still bothers me. There was a church with people going in, obviously preparing to pray. On the steps outside, there was a security guard!! Things have changed! When I was a kid (boy, that sounds like some old person talking!) church was a place we went to pray to and to thank God. It was a sacred place. A safe place.

What is the world coming to when Gods' house needs a security guard?

2 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

That is never a good sign...

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Nope...I'd be scared to pull out any money for the collection plate!

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker