Thursday, January 21, 2010

FUNNY TRUCK

I saw this truck the other day while driving the bus in south Minneapolis. I was sitting at a red light and there was this SUV in front of me. Nothing out of the ordinary. Then I noticed the sign on it. Where there would normally be the wording on the truck telling the model, this one said "FAKELADE". Get it? Instead of Escalade! That was too funny!

Of course, my mind works in mysterious ways and I had a thought that I just couldn't shake. Where the heck did they get that sign made? It looked like it actually came with the truck, which it obviously didn't. Where did they get that sign? It's still bugging me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael Pereckas said...

I've seen "Escalanch"

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Michael - I'm having one of my many brain farts...don't know what that means. Can't fig'r out "lanch". Maybe it's my bedtime! Thanks for your comment, though!

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker