Thursday, January 21, 2010

SPAM COMMENTS

Thanks to my wonderful brother, I think the comment section should be fixed. Sorry to those of you that want to leave a comment, but he put the little anti-spam deal on there so you'll have to type in an extra word. A small price to avoid all the junk that had been showing up there lately. Guess I was lucky not to have that problem for the first three and a half years of having this blog. Hopefully, the problem is solved.

Thank you all for your patience..and your comments!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

Apparently beneath all the spam, you never saw my helpful hint.

*Direct rip*
Jeanne! I found out how to moderate comments:

Go to "Customize", "Settings" tab, Comments, scroll down, and find "Comment Moderation". Set that to Always and it's all over.

9:12 PM  
Blogger PwcrLinux said...

Oh boy, I see the Sunday Dec 13th about putting out the passengers gotten a spam-a-lots in a comment box. Probably a "spambot" snatched in and auto-typed in. I wish blogger should have "Anti-Spam" features.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Mad and Pwr - I am hoping the changes my brother made work. So far, they seem to be working. I just don't want to have to pre-read the comments prior to posting. It would be time consuming.

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker