Monday, November 02, 2009

THE SICKEST GUY IN THE WORLD!

I was driving down Nicollet Mall when a 16 let out a bunch of people. Of course, they crossed in front of my bus, against the light, and made me miss my green light Most of them got on my bus. The last guy told me his transfer had just expired. I asked to see it. He thought for a minute and then told me he gave it to the other bus driver. Feeling conned, I told him he'd have to pay the fare.

He went for the sympathy move. He said he just came from the plasma donation place and they told him he couldn't donate because his temperature was....get this....two hundred and four!!!!

I couldn't help but laugh. He wasn't even sweating and he was almost twice the temperature that would KILL you!! He's the sickest guy I've ever seen standing on two feet!

3 Comments:

Blogger J M said...

Whoa, 204! 8 more degrees and I bet he would've been boiling mad inside.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

Exactly. I knew I was hot-blooded ('Normal' for me is about 101.4), but that guy must have been in a bad mood, running a fever, and sitting in a sauna for 3 months.

I hope it's not contagious.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Transit & Madrias - Too true! He was walking dead! Glad it wasn't catchy....I'm fine!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker