Friday, October 16, 2009

2009 BUS ROADEO

I had a ball competing in this years Roadeo! There were just over one hundred bus drivers competing this year. I placed 16th. Bummer. The worst part is that I was told if I had driven the course faster I could have been FIRST PLACE!!! I'm traumatized. I could have unseated the guy that wins every single year for forever! I could have competed in the NATIONAL competition! I knew I was going through the course slow, but I was trying my best to master each obstacle. You lose one point for every second over the 7 minute limit. I did it in 8 minutes and 8 seconds, so I lost 68 points!! That sucks. Now I have to wait a whole year to try and put together the accuracy and the time.

Wish me luck!

9 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

Good luck!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Crab said...

16 out of 100 isn't bad.

Glad you are back.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does your score this year compare to last years?

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a whole year to work on that time, You go girl!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thanks everyone...I blew it last year so did do much better this year. Makes it tougher to beat myself next year, but it's not fun if it's easy!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

Ow. Dad backed over my feet with the car.

Hopefully my speedy healing will get rid of the bruises and I'll be up and limping in no time.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Mad - hope u are better. Be a bus driver...you can sit down on the job!!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Daniel Schmidt said...

Need some tips? I won a couple of International Roadeos. Contact me through the www.BusRoaedoCentral.com website. I'd love to help.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Daniel - Thanks...I'll have to check out that site when I get a chance. Hope to beat you one day in the International Roadeo! Okay, at least meet you. Who do you drive for?

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker