Sunday, August 23, 2009

BIZARRE MURDER

I take notes on transfers when I think I have something I want to write about on the bus. I ran into this transfer the other day while cleaning. I thought I put this story on a while back but can't seem to find it. It was so bizarre...can't believe I didn't blog it yet. Here goes.

There's a guy that rides the 46 that always has a story to tell. He seems pretty normal, but one day he got on and told me an unbelievable story of his daughters murder.

The guy says he's from some small town. He said his daughter was a great student in high school. She was well liked by everyone she met and was just a really neat kid. Seems she ran into some psycho. He took her and beat her. He cut off her breasts and, as she died, he put a 6 inch speaker into her mouth so he could "hear what death sounded like".

The story was so bizarre, I question if it is really true. I don't know if you could fit a "6 inch" speaker into a persons mouth...unless you cut it open, I guess. Who knows. It was so strange, when I ran into these notes it took me a minute to remember what they meant.

I still see this guy on the bus...especially on the 46. I don't know if I should feel bad for his loss or keep my distance. If he made this up, he's gotta be quite a sicko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker