Sunday, May 16, 2010

THE CLOWN

I had this clown on my bus the other day. No, really...he's a clown. He walks up and down Nicollet Mall in his clown costume and entertains people. He makes balloon animals and everything. I'd seen him many times. I just didn't recognize him when he got on my bus because he was not in his costume. He asked me if I had ever seen the clown on the mall and when I told him I had he let me know it was him. He gave me his business card.

It's good to see someone trying to make a legit dollar. There are so many people with their hands out these days it gets irritating. I know the economy sucks, but take a lesson from this guy. He got himself a clown costume, learned how to make balloon animals and do card tricks and put himself to work...for himself!

I know if I see him on the Mall, I plan to have him make me a balloon animal or do a card trick so I can give him some money and let him know he is appreciated. If you see him and you are able to, give him a couple bucks. He deserves it!

1 Comments:

Blogger becky said...

Wait, is that the super creepy clown guy? Or is he the only one? He creeps me out! Probably the whole clown thing... I watch him waiting for the 18 sometimes... keep 'im in my sights. :D

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker