Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CONTEST CLUES

Today and tomorrow I will be working 12:30-ish PM to 7:30-ish PM. I'll be driving past Mary Tyler Moore and lots of green RideMinnesota bike racks. Really not looking forward to tomorrow. Have to dodge people so excited to be buying fruits and veggies from street vendors that they apparently go deaf and blind. They step out in front of buses like we have no blind spots and are focused just on them, not the rest of the swarm of people. Please, don't be one of "them"!

Hope someone can find me and say the winning phrase! I shouldn't be to hard to find in the next couple days.

Good luck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Gee, I wonder what street that was;)

The part that annoys me most is the weekly detour for an hour or so, allowing them to take it all down. It's difficult to get the buses "on the bubble" on those detours because they could take either street, so
I often have to head to some of their stops after the bus leaves the mall (and after all the seats are taken).

5:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have only had to drive down that street during training and I hope I NEVER have to do it again.. It was just absolutely insane!!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger sbuxcivilengr16 said...

Wish I could visit (not live though, too cold) your Transit system sounds awesome Light
Rail, Commuter Rail and extensive bus service sounds like a dream or Metro L.A, the metro website is very through.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a non-local reader, the contest is boring, because there's nothing for us to hang our hats on.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

exactly, Anonymous. I try to find the routes and announce them so that the contest ends earlier.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker