Sunday, August 15, 2010

WORKING ON A SUNDAY!

This is just wrong!! I have to work on a Sunday!! If that's not bad enough...I have to do a yucky route!

For those of you that may want to find me today and win all the prizes...I did two consecutive blogs about how much I hate this particular route. I'll be out there from 11-ish AM to 7-ish PM. Also, it's the only route I've ever pepper sprayed anyone on...he spit on me first. He had it coming.

Gotta look at the bright side...this route is usually good for blog material!

Hope to see you out there. Don't forget the winning phrase!

3 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

You just gave me so much information that I think I could find it...

YOU GUYS! IT'S THE 21!

I found it! I found it!

July 02, 2006! Pepper Spray Works!!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger sbuxcivilengr16 said...

Are you an extraboard? Sounds wonderful :( haha

12:59 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

mad - you were right...maybe you can win next time!

sbux - I do vacations. Are you a driver?

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker