Monday, August 09, 2010

CLUES FOR THIS WEEK

I have a totally different schedule this week. I'll be going to bed about the same time as I've been getting up lately!

I'll be working 10-ish hour shifts today thru thursday. I start just before afternoon rush hour and get done 1-ish AM. Woo hoo...gotta love those hours! (NOT!)

Hmmmm...a clue on the route I'm gonna be on. Hmmm...got it! The route number I am on used to be the number for what is now the south side of the route 11. The 11 is a route that was basically two prior routes that were put together and renumbered to become the 11. One side of it was the 18C that went northeast to 41st and central. You need to figure out/remember what other route was put together with it to make it the 11 and you will know what number route I am on this week.

Can you find me now?

Good luck!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the answer (because I used to ride that route) but won't give it away. I will say that I may try to see you on the bike ride to/from the campaign office, which lies not far from this route. I will also say that this route also goes through the neighborhood where one of the 6 major candidates for governor lives. This candidate does have significant primary opposition tomorrow.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

anon - that wouldn't be a good hint for me! I'm politically challenged!

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker