Wednesday, September 08, 2010

CLUES FOR THURSDAY

Sorry, didn't give you clues for today. Oops!

Tomorrow I'll be working about an hour before morning rush until a few minutes after the start of evening rush...long day! I'll be driving mostly from downtown to St Louis Park/Hopkins. I do make one early trip back past downtown to northeast Minneapolis.

Don't forget...I added a brand new Favre jersey to the prize package! Just find me and give the winning phrase and all the prizes are yours! If you are new here, just read back some blogs to find the winning phrase.

Good luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Captain Crab said...

I'll just have to cruise into port, hop a plane, and come to the Cities to win this thing.

One question: Do I HAVE to keep the Favre jersy?

7:31 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Captain - yes! >: (

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker