Monday, October 20, 2008

NAUGHTY NATIVE

One of my coworkers and I were talking about some of the interesting passengers we've had recently. Here is one of the stories I had told her. She suggested I blog it.

I was driving the 2 down Franklin Avenue. This drunk Indian guy gets on. Wait. Is that politically incorrect? OK - an inebriated Native American guy gets on. (Is that better?? Geeez. When I have too much to drink, I happen to fit a stereotype, too. Drunk Irish chick. Who cares. It is what it is!!)

Anyway, the guy sits in the peanut seat...of course. He starts talking to me...of course. He points out my red hair and asked if I was Irish. I told him I was. I was keeping my answers kind of short because I didn't feel like having a full blown conversation with a drunk guy. Then he asked if I had any Native in me. I'm thinking...yeah, sure. I'm a really white white girl with freckles and orange hair...I look so Indian!! I settled for saying "No, I don't." He got this mischievous grin on his face and asked "Do you want some?"

I actually had to laugh...to myself, of course. Naughty drunk guy tricked me!!

7 Comments:

Blogger John Charles Wilson said...

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

(If you're not acronym-savvy, that's: Rolling On The Floor Laughing My F*****g A** Off!!!!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Renagade said...

i'll have too try that line

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

John - Luckily, I was in a good mood when this guy came up with that. He could have gotten slapped!

Renegade - The line didn't work. Maybe you'll have better luck...or you may get slapped!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have used that line for a long time!!! And i think i will have to use it at the next bus rodeo in albert lea. what do you think red? Will it work next time for me?????

7:28 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Purse - Lines don't work on me...but you can try them on my friends. hehehehehe

2:00 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

That was a good one!

And yes, I am WebShadow under a new name.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Mad - Yep, he got me. I thought he was too drunk to be that clever!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker