Monday, October 20, 2008

YOU COULD BE A WINNER!!

The contest is still on! No one has found me yet. YOU could be the winner!

This week I am working today (Monday) thru Thursday. I am working 10 hour shifts, so that gives you a lot of time to find me.

Here are a couple hints. I will be cruising through downtown Minneapolis on Hennepin avenue at least a couple times during rush hour. My hours will be the same from Monday - Thursday. I start at about 1:45 PM and work 'til about 11:45 PM. I am kind of hoping someone finds me this week during one of my busy rush hour trips. Most people on this route are fun yuppies at that time and would love to watch me hand out the prizes to the winner!

GOOD LUCK!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw you on the 6 line! am I right?

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I am , I will tell you who I am

6:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was there when you had your winner this afternoon on the 4K. Just heard about your blog and I think I'll become a regular.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who won, andwhere were you?

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne,

Tell D. Hanson to hurry and get well.
We called,but they were out.

Cheers,

Red

PS: Vote for Obama !

3:50 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Anonymous - I just blogged about the winner. Nope, not the 6, I was on the 4 all week. Better luck next time...and there will be a next time! I plan to do another contest, not sure quite when yet.

Kyle - WELCOME!! Maybe YOU will be the next winner! Joel was quite excited to win the stein. He was so nice, I gave him the shirt too!Good luck and I hope you enjoy my blogs!!

Red - I don't know who you are. Gimme some kind of hint. I know you are a regular here, I just can't seem to put a face with the name. Help me out! ;)

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker