Sunday, September 28, 2008

ROADEO RESULTS

I suck. I went from 12th place last year to 23rd this year!!! I don't know what happened. I have never done so terrible...not even in practice on my first try the first year!! Oh well, I got my t-shirt, pin and cool cap so I'll get over it.

My co-horts from Hecklers Row also competed. One got best of our garage and placed 6th overall. She sucks...gonna have to beat her next year. The other two did worse than me, I think. In all fairness, one had a mechanical issue and the other was doing the Roadeo for the first time. The good thing is, we won't have to try too hard next year to improve on our scores! You always have to look for the bright side.

2 Comments:

Blogger Martini said...

I didn't come in too terribly far behind you oh Princesss of the Heckler Row Team!

Twas my OWN fault for the technical difficulty....had I NOT run over the cones and got one stuck under the bus, the air hose would not of disengaged from the air tank and I would have still been moving! Bummer.....I know.....anyway, like they say...there's always next year.

I DID however........blow through those barrels.......without so much as breathing on them! I would have gotten a "sad face" for my efforts! Not a clue how Mother Theresa did.......anyone know?

I do believe however that Gabbespal took first, YOU took second and I took third and Mother Theresa took fourth.......for Hecklers Row Standings.......

Next year.......we kick butt!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

I had to update this blog...I was actually 23rd, not 25th..ooooooohh. That means I'm not quite twice as bad as last year as opposed to over twice as bad!

WOO HOO!

Martini - Mother Theresa??? Yeah, we could use a lil' religion in our group!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker