Monday, September 08, 2008

MY IDEA

I had a fun idea. I want to have a contest to see who can find me first.

I'm going to get some prizes like hats and t-shirts to give to the winners. I think it would be fun. I drive about 27 different routes...usually I am doing one of a core of about a dozen. People who read my blog would see when the contest starts and try and find me driving the bus. First one to find me and say the code word/phrase wins!

In reading my past blogs and comments, you can get an idea of what I look like (I'm easy to spot!) and what routes I am most likely on. Then, when I post the "find me" blog before going off to work on the day I pick to start this, you see if you can find me and win the prize. I plan to get the prizes from www.cafepress.com/pickingup .

I'm ordering the prizes today, so the contest should start soon. It will run until there is a winner...could be hours, days, weeks...who knows. My co-workers, friends and family are not eligible to win. That just wouldn't be fair.

Stay posted. I'll let you know when to start looking for me! This should be fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Iris Blue said...

Wish I could play. I live in FL

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish i could play because i know what you look like, what routes you like to drive and who i can talk to to find you.... lol lol hope to see you sometime again

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Sorry Iris and Purse...wish EVERYONE could play but that's just not possible. Actually, I'm curious how long it will take people to find me. Could be a while...we'll see.

Thanks for your comments!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We know you J,give it up !

Cheers,

Red

12:10 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Red... do I really know you? co-worker? Bus rider? Gimme a hint.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker