Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL

I was driving the 6 route last week and was on a layover at Fuddruckers hamburger place. I went in to use the restrooms. They have a game I like to play too...you use a claw to grab stuffed animals. I give the ones I win to the kids on the bus. It's fun.

Anyway, they have good old music in this place. The song playing when I walked in was "tonight, gonna make this a night to remember..." then I see this chunky little girl about 10 years old. She was wearing a sun dress and dancing on a pole!! The seating area they were going to eat in had a floor-to-ceiling pole and she was swinging on it like a stripper. I thought it was pretty funny. I can only imagine her fathers reaction when he came back to the table and saw his little girl acting like that. I'm sure it was a night he'll remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker