Tuesday, October 07, 2008

FIND ME UPDATE

Tomorrow and Thursday I will be working 10 hour shifts again. Gives you a lot of time to find me. I don't start until about 3:30 PM and work until about 1:30 AM.

Here's the hint - This is the route I always joke around and say has crackheads on one side and college students on the other side. That may be too much of a hint...we'll see.

If my fellow Hecklers are reading this...don't give out too much more in the way of hints...that's my job!

Hope to see you out there. I'll be picking up strangers. It's what I do best!

By the way, don't forget the winning phrase has to be said to the bus driver to win the contest. The winning phrase = "Does your mother know that you're picking up strangers?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Martini said...

Dear Jeanne Ree.......do not wish to upset you in any way shape or form. I promise to be a good little bus driver and keep my "hints" to myself.
Also.....no intentions of "taking over" your website. Just figured you were kind of busy and thought we'd help out. Hope you're not offended..........

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting... there's some vague chance I might actually be *riding* that route during those times (tomorrow at least). The times might be a little late, though -- we'll see...

9:28 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Martini - Take a pill, chick. I'm not that easily upset and I'm not offended, just don't want to make it TOO easy. I'll harrass you later! ;)

Anon - Looks like I DID make it too easy!! Maybe I'll see you tomorrow...don't forget the winning phrase!

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have looked behind me when driving (almost got hit trying to see if the bus on my ass was you), looked next to me (nearly sideswiping cars), and all over the city...every time I see a bus..no such luck. Look for a black Honda with WI plates with a MN Gopher license plate cover and lots of clothes hanging in the back on a long rod...if you find me BEEP...I give up on you. I remember when picking up strangers was FUN-1979-83...guess who? Miss E. Drive safely:) Put my bed on "hold' this place stinks bad..

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

You almost tricked me. Took me a while. Welcome to my blog!! Just so others know...this is a family member. NOT eligible for the contest. Don't want people to think I keep a bed open for just anyone!! If you promise to keep your eyes on the road I'll give you a pin!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker