Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CONGRATS TO MATT !!!!!

Congratulations to Matt! He said he's been reading my blog for about 2 years. He is the lucky person that found me and won my contest. He and his adorable 2 year old daughter found me on the 2 route today. He said the winning phrase and walked away with all the prizes.

Thanks to all that played. Stay tuned...I'm sure I'll have a contest again.

Thanks also to Matt's daughter for helping me check my bus at the layover for lost and found. She was such a cutie pie. Too bad I gave away the two stuffed animals I brought today before she got on my bus. She was so well-behaved it made me think the "terrible two's" was all a myth.

Now that the contest is over, we can get back to more fun...and not so fun...stories.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Matthew said...

...And all I had to do was wait at the stop for a good half hour, letting other busses come and go until you showed up. Thanks for running these contests and the blog, it's good entertainment!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Matt - sorry the #4 jersey can't be worn with as much pride as it could last year! Thanks for playing, though!! : )

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker