Sunday, November 28, 2010

EASY TO SPOT

Occasionally, the Control Center will send us a text. Sometimes it's for a missing child or vulnerable adult. Sometimes it's for someone the police are looking for. Sometimes it's to find someone to fill work. Recently, I got an interesting one. The mental picture it provoked was hilarious.

This particular day the police were looking for:

A white male in his thirties last seen in northeast Minneapolis wearing only a t-shirt and socks.

I'm guessing he'd be pretty easy to spot!

4 Comments:

Blogger Madrias said...

Welcome back!

And yeah, I think he'd be easy to spot.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Madrias - Thanks. Sorry I've been neglecting my blog!! Glad you are still reading! Thanks for sticking around!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Madrias said...

It's hard to get rid of me.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Madrias - wouldn't wanna get rid of you! ; )

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker