Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT

Can't believe I got a customer complaint! It came from the lady in the wheelchair in the recent blog.

I told my manager to watch the video. I was so patient, because I knew she had issues, that I told him they could probably use the video for training on how to deal with difficult passengers. He said he wasn't going to file the complaint. Part of her issue was WHERE I broke down. Like I chose the spots my bus quit. She was also upset that I didn't let her off first...when I would have had to deploy the lift in the traffic lane!

Like I said, she had some problems so I can't be mad at her for being upset. I know she didn't realize I did what was best for her, and the rest of my passengers, safety.

I'm just glad my manager listened to my side of the story and saw that it was not a founded complaint. We really have some great managers. Some drivers would disagree. I find that usually those drivers are the troublemakers or just generally negative people. I love my job and truly appreciate when managers take the time to listen to the drivers side of the story and take it into consideration when a complaint crosses their desk.

3 Comments:

Blogger janerz said...

Amen To Great managers!!!

8:16 PM  
Blogger sbuxcivilengr16 said...

I can see where they are coming from some supervisors are just bad blood, I am glad you got a good one.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Janerz - and a Hallelujah!

sbux - I tend to be a positive person and I usually stay out of trouble. Yet, it does help to have a good manager! I AM lucky!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker