Sunday, November 28, 2010

FUNNY MARRIED GUY

I had a really fun guy on my bus recently. We were joking around about how women are always right. How can you tell when a guy has been married a long time? He says "yes, dear" quite often.

He told me he had been married quite a long time. He said he had nothing to worry about because HE was always right. I told him that wasn't going to work. He clarified. He said he's always right because he just agrees with his wife! Then he laughed and topped it off with "she's my better 7/8ths!"

With that attitude he'll be married for life! He was awful young to be so wise!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree, Jeanne! (Married 32 years this December)!

On another note, what ever happened to Dale the Truck Driver? He hasn't updated his blog since October of last year!

5:00 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

anon - congratulations to you...and your spouse!! Not sure what happened to Dale. I liked his humor. Hope all is well with him. Maybe he'll see this and know we are missing him and he'll let us know he's not 6 feet under!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Red said...

Jeanne "We" are watching and so is the new governor !

Overtime Leo is retiring on 4 January
2011..

Red

7:54 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Red - WOOOO HOOOOO!! I'm moving up another spot! Love it when people with more seniority retire! By the way, who is "we" and what are you watching?

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker