Wednesday, May 06, 2009

LET THE GAME BEGIN !!!!

TODAY IS THE DAY !!!

The contest to see who can find me first is officially on! YOU COULD WIN PRIZES!!

Here's how it works. The first person to find me driving one of my routes who says the winning phrase to me wins. Simple as that.

There are a few rules I made up to make it fair.
My friends, family and coworkers are not eligible to win.
I must be driving the bus, not out on the street somewhere.
You must say the phrase for THIS contest (not the one I had last fall) in order to win.

The prizes are pretty cool. They are; a really neat Messenger Bag (so cool, I got myself one!)
the new and improved Beer Stein Style Mug
a bumper sticker and a pin.

Yep, that's right...one lucky winner takes it all!!

The phrase you need to say to me is.... "Picking up strangers is fun!" *

Start looking and good luck!!

Disclaimer, for those who take things a little to literally...
* I do not intend for anyone to go picking up people you don't know. It can be dangerous! This is simply referring to the name of my blog, since it IS what I do for a living!
Be smart, be safe!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Matthew said...

Figures... Just when the weather is getting nice and I'm biking instead of bussing, you start a contest.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look out for her on your bike, see her? chase her down and get the bike on the rack befor she pulls off and say the phrase!, You have an advantage, you can cover a lot of area, on two wheels verses two feet! Have fun!I work with her so I don,t get to chase her, She makes our job fun, Good luck!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thanks Anon...you are right.

Matthew - Thanks for bringing up a good point I hadn't thought of. You don't have to ride the bus to win. You don't even have to put the bike on the rack. Just get my attention at the door when I open it and say the phrase. I know not all of the people reading my blog necessarily ride the bus. This makes if fair to all...just the way I like it!

Good luck!!

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Matthew said...

Haha... It's good that I don't have to actually get on. Those bike racks don't handle the trailer that I haul my daughter in. :P

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to all of you! I suspect it,s going to be a little harder to find her this time, since our pick is coming up and she will be EVERYWHERE!

5:31 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Matthew - yeah, that could make for an interesting ride for your little girl!! Good luck finding me!!

Anon - I'm always everywhere...I give vacations, I don't pick regular work.I like the variety in it. Can't wait to see who finds me this time!!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Red " the Real One" said...

Overtimes says" He will take the money"
No,prizes for him !

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker