Sunday, April 19, 2009

CONTEST COMING SOON !!!!

I had so much fun last fall with the contest, I'm gonna do it again. For those of you unfamiliar with the contest, it is basically the first person to find me driving a bus and giving the winning phrase is the winner! Friends, family and co-workers are not eligible to win. I will be starting the contest soon and will put up a blog to announce the start of the contest. THE CONTEST WILL NOT START UNTIL I PUT UP THE BLOG ANNOUNCING THE START OF THE CONTEST.

I've ordered new prizes for the contest. I decided to keep the beer stein style mug and added a stylish courier-type shoulder bag. Thanks to my big brother for adding to the choice of prizes. If you are interested to see what they are like, go to www.cafepress.com/pickingup to view the prizes and other stuff. Maybe next time I'll take suggestions as to what to get for the prizes.

Soon I will put up the blog to announce the beginning of the contest and to give the winning phrase that you must say to the driver in order to see if it is me and if you have won. For hints on what routes I drive and a little about what I look like...read the blog! I often mention what routes I am on. I have mentioned a couple things about what I look like that are a dead giveaway.

Keep checking the blog...the contest is coming SOON!

7 Comments:

Blogger Captain Crab said...

You'll have to make a run through Iowa so I can have a shot!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Probably the only way to get a hold of you is here on the website. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed you coming to the hospital to visit me. That really meant more than you'll know, you are a true jem of a person and I am quite blessed to have you as my friend!

Keep giving them the "what for" for all their wrong doings!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Madrias said...

If you swing through Illinois, I might spot you, but I doubt you're able to go that far.

Let's just say I've found a new way to kill time. Ride a bus now and then and keep track of things.

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Red said...

J,

Are you modeling the thong ?
"Overtime"Leo would like to know !

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought the T-shirt...and it got me a date!!!

4:47 PM  
Blogger Dale the Truck Driver said...

Won't you be surprised when I cut in front of you and slam on the brakes and yell I win......

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

captain & web...Look at it as a bigger challenge than it is for those that live here...Come find me!! I'm starting the contest today...am about to put up the notice. Good luck!

Dale - If u cause an accident, you lose!!

Anon - If there is a wedding out of it...I get to be the flower child! Hehehe Okay, I'll settle for free drinks at the reception.

Red - The thought of that scares me. I may need therapy from the haunting image...thanks.

Martini - Heck yeah I showed up at the hospital!! That's what friends are for! Hope you are feeling better. Gotta prepare to ROCK Albert Lea!!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker