Saturday, February 14, 2009

WATERING THE TREES

I was talking to another driver recently who saw quite an interesting sight. She was driving on the edge of downtown Minneapolis and, in the distance, she saw a lady hugging a small tree. As she got closer, she noticed the lady had her pants around her ankles. Seems she REALLY had to pee and, what the heck, if a tree is good enough for a dog to use it was good enough for her to use. Seems she was so drunk, she had a hard time standing back up and used the tree she just "watered" for leverage to stand back up!

You gotta love life in the big city!

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Men do this type of thing all the time; I guess she decided she can, too. Tip: Never lean on the Routes 3/16/50 shelter in front of the Gay 90's (4th St at Hennepin Av). Same reason as the tree, except less absorbent.

3:11 PM  
Blogger John Charles Wilson said...

Pee. My favourite drink. It's how I get revenge on society for believing cleanliness and health are so important....

4:54 PM  
Blogger Dale the Truck Driver said...

How many dogs do you know that have pee in their alcohol?

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,a short person does not need a large tree,Jeanne.

11:23 AM  
Blogger janerz said...

They love to water the uptown station all the time.. I can never say I have seen everything because just when i do something crazy happens..LOL

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Thank you all for your humor...glad I'm not the only person that sees humor in something so gross! I'm not the only sicko out there...woo hoo! However, John, you got me beat! Drink? Ewwwww!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker