Sunday, May 31, 2009

I THINK I MET YOUR MOM

I had the most adorable trio of little old ladies on my bus last week. They sat behind me and I couldn't help but enjoy their conversation. They seemed to be having a great time. During their conversation, one lady let a cuss word fly and the others giggled.

One lady was saying how, years ago when she had school age children, a friend had stopped by and wanted her to try marijuana with her. Another friend that was there just wanted to see what it looked like. The others puffed away on the joint and seemed to enjoy the forbidden pleasure. Then she said "but we had to quick open the windows and air out the house before the kids got home from school!"

I laughed to myself, as I wondered if MY mom ever did such a thing. Heck, I had to get my wild streak from someone! I called my mom later that day and told her the story. Then I asked if SHE had ever done that. She pleads innocent. I believe her.

Maybe it was YOUR mom that was on my bus!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker