Monday, May 29, 2006

INTRO

Welcome to my Blogland!! As my brother said, I am a city bus driver in Minneapolis and have been enjoying this job for just over five and a half years. There are so many things that happen and so many interesting people that board my bus that I thought I'd share the life of a bus driver with those that may be interested. From the transvestite that robbed a store and then got on a coworkers' bus to the guy I had to pepper spray (he spit on my first!!) to the guy with the gun that cleared off over half my bus to the little kid that beaned me with an egg...there seems to always be something going on. I will describe each of these stories later. For now, I just want to see if I can actually get this on the website. Big brother didn't lie...I'm as low-tech as a person gets. Heck, my cell phone doesn't even have a camera in it!! Let me see if this posts and if so, I'll be back with some interesting stories. Thanks for joining me!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Heck, my cell phone doesn't even have a camera in it!"

I honestlky thought i was the only one!!!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Jeanne Ree said...

Sorry, aaron. Now you may be the only one. I recently got a new phone. It has a camera AND camcorder in it!!

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker