Friday, May 19, 2006

This really isn't Jeanne

..this is her brother James. Jeanne is about the lowest tech person I know so I am setting this up for her and writing her first blog to show her how easy this is to get started.

Ever since she started picking up strangers...she's told me a lot of interesting stories. Some sweet, some touching, a few disturbing and some just plain weird...but still...day after day...she keeps picking up strangers. Tens of thousands by now, I'm sure.

Before we go any further...Let me tell you a few things about my baby sister that you eventually will come to find out yourself.

1. She is one of the funniest people I know.
2. Inside her chest beats a heart of gold.
3. She is a Vikings fan. (Go Packers!)
4. That's her real hair color.
5. Even though I have 4 sisters...she's my favorite. Well, at least that's her story.
6. She's a bus driver. The best one in the Twin Cities and likely #1 on the planet.

There's lots more but I think you'll enjoy the fun of finding out for yourself.

Look out world...Jeanne Ree has gone DIGITAL!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeanne Ree digital! Can't wait to hear the stories. I can confirm, she is the best Minneapolis Bus Driver. I have had the pleasure of riding with her, it was a blast. Hmmmm, fireman...... she will have to tell that story!

She does have a heart of gold and I am glad that she loves me the most. Just ask her. I love her the most too, even though she is a Viking fan (Go Packers!)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla Says....

Bus Driver Jeanne is the best bus dirver in the Twin Cities, Riding with her is a once in a lifetime experiance!! She has alot of unique stories to tell and you will laugh your pants off at some of them!!!

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker